Fw:2 unfinished bunny bodies and a green log for an undetermined
Originally uploaded by llala412
I thought I was blogging all these from my phone, but apparently that didn't get set up right.
Here is the finished bunny next to two other bunny bodies. One is pink, and the other a kind of odd brown/orange combo. I love the yarn, though - I have some orange yarn that I'm going to use for the limbs and ears. I think I have some solid pink to use for the pink bunny. I used the Sugar and Cream Twist yarn for all three.
I decided the first bunny (Warren) was not pastel enough to give to the girls (plus his face is a little scary to me - I need to use embroidery floss next time), so I made one from a skein that was purple, blue, green, and white. The square from the beginning of the skein came out mostly green and white, with a little blue at the end (the tube in front), so I ended up making it into an alligator. I'm now making another square with blue and purple that will have some green at the end - I think it will make a great bunny. :-)